A week in the life of Blossom 🌸

Day 3 (part 1)

Hey hamster fans! It’s me Blossom, back for day 3! Can you believe it’s day 3 already, eh? My mum has an important job to do this morning. She is trying to go back to work as a speech and language terrapin (THERAPIST, Blossom 😉) and she has to fill in an ap…appl…I can’t say the word, it’s too long for a little hamster like me! (APPLICATION form Blossom 😊) Anyway, it sounds rather boring to me so I’m going back to my nest for a little snooze, and I’ll be back later with more hamstery news 😴😴😴

luv Blossom 🌸

Day 3 (part 2)

It’s me, Blossom, back after my snooze 😴 Well, the plan was that my mum was going to clean out my enclosure this afternoon. She said I need a refresh as I’m a bit stinky. Rude! Well, her appreciation form (APPLICATION form 😏) is taking longer than inspected (expected 😉) and she’s got to carry on writing it this afternoon, and I quote…’so I can get it sent off and see the back of it!’ So I’ll be waiting for me refresh for another day or so…I don’t mind as I get to keep me stash for another day he he 😃 Back to snoozing 😴 💤🥱 I think my mum will need a snooze too by the time she’s finished! 😴 💤

Take care hamster friends

luv Blossom 🌸

NB pic for your entertainment!

IMG_7186.jpeg

Day 4 (part 1)

Hey there! It’s me, Blossom again! How are y’all this morning? It’s a lovely sunny morning here today ☀️I’m going to be snoozing this morning again while my mum watches ‘It’s raining, of course’ on her computer 🥱 (It’s a TRAINING COURSE Blossom, getting ready for going back to work 😉). But I think my mum has some nice hamstery things planned for the afternoon…hopefully things can go ahead as planned today.

Watch this space hamster fans 👀

luv Blossom 🌸

Last edited:
Day 4 (part 2)

Hey hamster friends! I’m back after a nice long snooze 💤 My mum done her course in the morning, then after lunch, went out to the shops. Which shop, I hear you ask? Only the pet shop, to buy goodies for me, Blossom 🌸 My mum buyed stuff ready for my refresh…new packs of bedding (my favourite type for my nest) so I can keep warm and cosy in this arctic weather ❄️ and also a couple of new tunnels. Y’see hamster friends, the thing is…I always used to wee in the corner under my wheel…nice and convenient for my mum to spot clean eh? But, on one occasion…just once…I put some of my stash in that corner, and now I don’t want to wee there any more! So, I‘ve taken to having a wee on the other side of my wheel, but the tunnel coming out of my nest sometimes gets in the way and I end up having a little wee on it! Oops 🙊 My mum’s replaced it once, and last time she cut the end off the tube! She’s bought two new tunnels to keep me going for a while and has told me not to wee on the new one! What’s a hamster to do, eh hamster friends?

Well, hamster gang, keep doing your hamstery thang!

See you tomorrow for more hamster news 🐹 📰

luv Blossom 🌸

IMG_7254.jpeg

Back