Blossom 🌸

Aw little Blossom :). I was thinking - maybe you could use the dry bathtub as a playpen? I’ve done that before for taming. You can put a blanket and tunnel and wheel in there etc. Although maybe that works better for taming - she might get bored if she’s on heat.

Last edited:
Aw little Blossom :). I was thinking - maybe you could use the dry bathtub as a playpen? I’ve done that before for taming. You can put a blanket and tunnel and wheel in there etc. Although maybe that works better for taming - she might get bored of she’s on heat.
Yes, the bath did occur to me too, but she does quite like having a dig. I can't really see me filling the bath with bedding lol 😆

You might have another 3 days of this!

She's such a sweetie. Maybe she does need a playpen :-) Although I tend to find that they soon get bored with the playpen and want to be out and roaming around!

She's such a sweetie. Maybe she does need a playpen :) Although I tend to find that they soon get bored with the playpen and want to be out and roaming around!
She is coming out and going in her playbox more frequently now. I’m still giving the playpen some thought to find a workable solution. Free roaming isn’t an option at all.

A playpen is fine too :). Yes I know you were thinking about what to do about that - not easy decisions. I need to as well for Tino as the current playpen is in use as blocking panels for Raffy free roaming. I’d like to get the HHH one but I know it will take ages to come! On the other hand if I got another Skyline one I’d have “spare parts “ if anything gets broken on the current one. But I don’t want to risk another one that is faulty.

I know some people just block off a hallway or landing and keep the doors closed and use that area as a playpen area.

Back