Blossom 🌸

Wow! Blossom has been playing nicely in her cage for the past 2 and a half hours and is now in her play box…still going strong! She has been in super nibbly mood, chewing anything available! She has stopped occasionally for the odd chat on her way round her cage :) She hasn’t been crazy, but just active and sweet ❤️
IMG_7402.jpegIMG_7403.jpegIMG_7409.jpegIMG_7413.jpeg

She is so cute! Lovely pictures.
I am wondering if it is a full moon? 🤔 Jas has been very active as well this evening, we were playing a fun game of I don't want to be in my cage, let me out... Actually I don't want to be in my playpen, take me back... Maybe I do want my playpen. She's just gone sleep, I think🤔

She is so cute! Lovely pictures.
I am wondering if it is a full moon? 🤔 Jas has been very active as well this evening, we were playing a fun game of I don't want to be in my cage, let me out... Actually I don't want to be in my playpen, take me back... Maybe I do want my playpen. She's just gone sleep, I think🤔
She's make sure you get exercise too!

Hey Hamster fans! Blossom here 🌸 So, you know how much I like chewing and nibbling stuff…well me mum’s only been shopping this morning to buy me, Blossom, some lovely stuff to nibble on. I must say I can’t wait to get me teef into that carrot 🥕 Me mum’s also waiting for some liver to come from ‘appy ‘enry’s ‘omes (a DELIVERY, Blossom, NOT liver 😏) She got it thru eBay this time so seems to be a bit quicker than the last time we some liver from them. I fink me mum’s gonna wait for the liver to come and then do a bit of a cage update with all me new stuff 👍

Take care hamster friends 🐹

Luv Blossom 🌸
IMG_7415.jpeg

So, this was the delivery for Miss Blossom from HHH :) There isn’t room for an MCH (besides which, she naturally set up her own nest), so I bought her a very reasonably priced one chamber hide. I’m hoping to be able to add some more deeper bedding for digging. I’m not 100% sure it’s going to fit where I thought it would…if not, it will fit in a different spot. Either way, it will provide more platform space above, and more digging space below. We’ll see when I put it all together 🤔
IMG_7418.jpeg

Back