Blossom 🌸

Last night Miss B wasn't happy with the new arrangements 😏 She was being a real monkey, dashing around, climbing up the bars over her wheel and squeezing herself behind her wheel! If her tell her 'Come out of there' in a stern voice, she does lol 😆 I gave her a new nibble stick between the bars by her nest which seemed to settle her down. I'm yet to go downstairs, but there may well have been a tornado during the night and resulting carnage in her cage 😏

Blossom woz ere 🌪😏 She came out this morning and we had a little chat to reassure her. She pouched some bedding and took it back to her nest. She'll be fine in a day or two 😏

20231202_090304.jpg20231202_090320.jpg

She’s just getting everything back to how it should be lol! I do think it’s similar to talking to dogs actually and Raffy certainly responds to a stern “no”

She’s just getting everything back to how it should be lol! I do think it’s similar to talking to dogs actually and Raffy certainly responds to a stern “no”
I was surprised at how quickly she responds to a stern ‘no’, but she’s done it a few times now. I don’t have to do it often, but it’s useful that it works when I do, as I don’t want her to hurt herself.

Exactly - first time I did it, instinctively, was when Raffy was out free roaming and started to try and climb onto the hearth. Now I know he could t hurt himself as there was a fire guard up bit the hearth was mucky! Gets coal dust etc on it. He must have sensed the urgency or danger in my voice because he stopped when I said it and looked at me and he’s never tried again. I think if there’s trust there they do listen sometimes.

That looks lovely :-) We actually had a Christmas tree thread last year - I'll start one :)

Here it is :-) Maybe you could add your tree photo on there too

Not a great photo as I had to grab my phone quickly, but just managed to take a pic of Blossom foraging in her dig box while doing a handstand! She's quite the little gymnast 🤸‍♀️
20231205_172810.jpg

Back