Branches

Emx93

Hamster Legend
Reaction score
Now Teddy is moved into his plaza 120 I've realised I may finally have room for a branch or two! (It's amazing how much more you can fit in it compared to the standard plaza, Teddy was perfectly happy in his standard plaza but I was struggling to fit all his things in which was the main reason I updraded). I've always wanted a branch or two for him but not had the room previously! What do you reconmend? He already has his cork log!

Thankyou in advance :)

I like grapevine wood and apple wood. I have both in my cage.😊

I’ve always find it hard to find good branches! Rodipet sells grapevine branches but they are quite small and mine had quite a few sharp bits and I ended up not using it. I like the look of the bamboo branches which don’t seem to have sharp bits but they seem hard to find.

Where did you get yours Rainbow?

My bamboo root was from Hopes Healthy Treats but you can find them on reptile sites.

My grapevine wood is sandblasted and was from Northampton reptile website.

My apple wood branches are from overseas.

Reptile sites and Etsy are good places to check.😊

Thankyou! Winter has loads of branch's including sand blasted and bamboo in her viv! I will have to revisit my fave reptile sites! Winters viv cannot possibly fit anything else in so it's been a while 🤣🤣

Also ordered sand blasted grapevine from swell 😍 I have a 10% discount code for there from a tortoise group I'm in 😂 I've just given pebble a soak so it reminded me 😂

You can get really nice cork branches from the cork shed too, I’ve had a few & they don’t have any small holes to trap little feet or sharp bits like some of the grapevine wood does.

Back