Caption Competition December/January

Choose your favourite response as a caption! ONE vote. Please don't vote for your own entry

• Hmm, not enough treats there for my liking

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hey human I could do with some help here .....

• No of course I don't need a step thank you

• What's this! Not in a fancy bowl, Just left for me to find all by myself, preposterous!

• I reject your reality, and substitute my own!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maz

Administrator
Staff member
Moderator and Admin
Reaction score
Please post the most apt caption you can think of -:). The winner gains a jump up the title ladder. Obviously the photo owner can't enter this one! This photo of Jas is from Hank, winner of the last competition.

The competition runs until 7th January 2024

Jas Caption.JPG

Last edited:
Please post the most apt caption you can think of -:). The winner gains a jump up the title ladder. Obviously the photo owner can't enter this one! This photo of Jas is from Hank, winner of the last competition.

The competition runs until 10th January 2024

View attachment 5443
What's this! Not in a fancy bowl with a little hamster on it, no humbly offering me a tiny piece to see if it's to my liking first? Just left for me to find all by myself, preposterous!

It's 10th January. Although actually I'll bring it forward a few days to the 7th Jan so voting ends on the 10th :) It's been a long month!

Voting is open above. Lovelyness - sorry your full caption wouldn't fit in the box so I had to precis it!

Bump - Voting open :)

Back