Enrichment items

That’s a good find, I haven’t seen them before & there is some nice stuff there.

It was on the Happy Hamsters list of people going to their Fair in July.

There's this one as well - Tiny Furry Petstop. Some of the items are nice - I'm not sure about the safety of some items on their list though. So wood items with pointy bits etc. It is great to see hamster items that aren't the badly made unsuitable toys sold in big online shops though.

This place, Pride Rock Blooms, has some nice cage enrichment items :) A few things made from hyacinth that I haven't seen before.

I got two sunflower heads from there, but wasn't greatly impressed. One seemed like it had mouldy bits front and back. They were beautifully packaged almost like a birthday present and a couple of free small wicker toys in the parcel though. But I didn't like the look of one of the sunflower heads.

My last one was from Hamsters we love but they don't seem to have any any more.

That’s a shame, they do seem to be out of stock in a few places now, it might be the time of year, I don’t know how well they keep long term on the head & this must be last years harvest so maybe late summer into autumn would be a better time to buy some more.

Reactions: Maz
Back