Etsy Spray holders

Maz

Administrator
Staff member
Moderator and Admin
Reaction score
I thought these looked lovely! And I have sent for one. There are a number of different designs. I know a spray holder isn't actually necessary but it's something to brighten up a hamster cage and add interest :)

I have often seen people have nice little toadstools in the cage and I am not good with little things like that or making them stand up right. So this seemed like a way to have a nice little toadstool that wouldn't fall over, as well as a bit of natural wood and a feature to stick some sprays in :)

I have often seen people have nice little toadstools in the cage and I am not good with little things like that or making them stand up right. So this seemed like a way to have a nice little toadstool that wouldn't fall over, as well as a bit of natural wood and a feature to stick some sprays in :)
That looks like the perfect solution. :)

I love those! 🥰. Was wondering how to stand up sprays in his cage so far I have been attaching them from the outside with tiny pegs but then they hang down instead of standing up. Big fan of Etsy they have some lovely stuff ☺️

Haha I like the idea of a spray holder best! (spending too much money on this little Ham🙄). Davy’s substrate isn’t very deep at the moment but it will be after his cage refurb.

Then u can open a little online shop and we can all buy one 😁👍
I'm sure Beryl's will be very nice :-) Beryl is so good at diy. For buying one though, I still like the Etsy one which is her design :)

Back