Gardens and wildlife

I hope your lovely rose gets better from the infection 🌹

Your fuschia looks amazing Coco 😊. Zara yours looks lovely too and I love the rambling rose.

Thank you everyone. There were anxious times but I remembered to water it during times of no rain and then it was given a feed in late June to encourage it along!

Zara, your fuschia is just gorgeous and a totally different flower colour from mine.
Love the rambling rose too and fingers crossed for an improvement in health

I’ve just watered my garden with alpaca poo fertiliser! 💩 Its known as alpaca poo tea ☕😝My stepdaughter’s boyfriend’s parents have alpacas and produce it …I’ll let you know if I get good results 👍

Today's spot for a quick morning break after a school visit, and a quick scoot through the gardens on my way from car park to office. Making the most of the sunshine, and small opportunities in the midst of a busy day ☺️

20240717_105442.jpg20240717_105451.jpg20240717_111911.jpg20240717_111939.jpg20240717_111952.jpg20240717_112042.jpg

Beautiful. Your job sounds interesting and taking you to some nice places :)
I'm enjoying the job and being out and about. I'm working in a nice area with quite a bit of green space which covers a town, a cathedral city, a couple of market towns and a few villages so it's quite a nice environment to be working in :)

Beautiful photos and gardens, how lovely 😃

Reactions: Maz
Back