Hamster below me

I do not know what that is unless you mean do I use the human for a holiday? Well in this case, yes. She is a good taxi service to deliver me to my holiday home which is my playpen.

HMB: Do you like making tunnels?

Last edited:
Raffy: I only make tunnels when I have food to hide. I like being cosy in my house or washing in my cosy corner or out running around the room.

HBM: Have you ever climbed to the roof of your cage?

Yes I have. I used to have a very useful hide by my water that I could climb. I managed to monkey bar on the roof but the human found out and took the hide away. 🙁

HBM: Does your human make a good climbing frame?

Raffy: I have my own toy box so I don’t need a human climbing frame. I sometimes tolerate the human picking me up and stroking me - for about 10 seconds but I’m very independent.

HBM: where do you hoard walnuts

Raffy - not really - I just try to interrupt them and make my presence known.

HBM: What is your favourite tunnel?

My cardboard tunnel is my favourite cos when I get in it I get magically transported to my play place. I also like to chew the inside of it while in my carrier while my human fiddles about with my cage. I know to get in my tunnel when my human says the word play...I'm very clever like that 👍

HBM: what's the cleverest thing you do?

Molly: I sit up and beg and show my white tummy to get noticed - and I can sit like that for ages.

HBM: What colour is your tummy?

There’s lots of bug things, I don’t know how many though, I don’t have enough toes to cound them all…

HBM: How long are your whiskers?

I dream about a world where I have all the seeds and treats in the world. I want my whole cage to be filled with them.

HBM: Do you think your human looks like you?

No. I have looked out of a window in the day but I could not manage to get past the glass.

HBM: Do you think humans are noisy?

Raffy: Sometimes they are and then I sit up and listen and try and work out who is going to bed first and who is going to lock the back door.

HBM: What's your favourite TV programme?

I do not watch TV because that means I have to keep still.

HBM: Do you like to walk on soft blankets?

I have never tried them. I want to now I know about them.

HBM: What did you eat today?

Back