Guest viewing is limited

Hi I’m Ella and I am working on a Midwest hamster website

Pumpkinthahamster

Reaction score
Hi, I’m Ella and I am working on a Midwest hamster website. And I had an idea and I wanted to see what other hamster lovers think about it. What if there was a google meet virtual meeting once or twice every month for United States hamster lovers to join and discuss hamsters. There could be meetings where while we are discussing we are drawing hamsters, making a hamster diy, etc. People would not have to have their cameras on if they did not wish. It would be a way to meet and befriend more hamster lovers and talk about proper hamster care. I currently don’t own a hamster as I am not in place where I can afford one. But the hamsters I’ve had have taught me a lot. And there is still always so much to learn about hamsters.

Sounds like a great idea. I'm from the UK, but I know the UK guinea pig forum has live get togethers that are very popular.

It's not something we could advertise on here or recommend our members to do as it would mean giving out personal information. It's maybe something you could advertise via your website.

It's easier in the Uk as there are hamster shows people can go to and meet. I'm guessing this isn't really an option in the US which is much larger.

Yeah, which is tricky. But maybe hopefully one day there will be in person get togethers in the US that regard supporting hamsters rescues and small businesses and such.

Back