Holidays

Maz

Administrator
Staff member
Moderator and Admin
Reaction score
I might not be around much between 5th and 14th August when we're on holiday (hopefully!). Lots of things seemed to keep cropping up to prevent it (including cracking a rib two days ago :rolleyes: ) but hopefully all will come together!

I miss Raffy - especially at feeding time and at night, but in a way it is better it happened now rather than when we were away on holiday. That would have been awful. I had already been working out about putting his pain meds in jelly cubes for the pet sitter, when he took a turn for the worse.

I have plenty of things to organise over the next week for the holiday so it's keeping me busy so I don't dwell too much but have the odd moment here and there.

The cracked rib is a pain. I was doing a favour for someone else - which could have waited till after the holiday really! Ice and painkillers are helping though and still 9 days to go :)

This is why the photo competition is ending a few days later than usual as well (on 14th) :-)

It never rains but it pours 😔 Sorry to hear that you had a nasty injury. I hope it eases up and gets better soon. You deserve a lovely holiday! I hope everything works out OK.

It would definitely have been much worse if you had been away. At least this way, you were able to be with Raffy 💔❤️ It’s common to pick up injuries at times of stress. When my dog was in his last days, my husband hurt his back, and I had a shoulder injury 😏I hope despite everything that you will be able to relax and enjoy your holiday.

Thank you. Yes my last rib one was when Pip died :( Touch wood this doesn't seem bad at all. Not that painful - just aware of it.

I'm sorry to hear about your rib, I hope you feel better soon

Oh no, sorry this has happened Maz, good to read it’s not as sore as last time. Hopefully it heals quickly. Roll on the holiday and some well earned rest.

We had to cancel unfortunately - it's a torn muscle and very limiting. Maybe manage to do something later in the summer. I've put the photo comp closing date back to what it was before (10th August).

It sounds horrible. It makes sense to wait until it's better. I hope it gets better quickly!

Oh no, sorry to hear you’ve had to cancel. Take care.

Reactions: Maz
Thank you! It's so annoying.

Back