• Youtube

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Maz

Administrator
Staff member
Moderator and Admin
Reaction score
This is an ongoing thread for people to share how they found the forum. Feel free to add comments and other info as well as ticking the poll (or if something isn't actually on the poll).

After we got Wally, especially when I wanted to learn more from others with more hamster experience, I Googled "hamster forums" or something like that and it came up. It was this and Hamster Central, and I found the conversation here more engaging and consistent. I still use Hamster Central from time to time, but as many of you here probably might guess, this is now my "go-to" site.

I searched for a "hamster online community" on Google, wanting to find people who loved hamsters that I could talk to and maybe become friends with.

First, I found a website that listed "the best hamster forum websites", It was called FeedSpot. At their number 1 site there was a forum different to this one, and I tried it, and wasn't fond of it...So with "The Hamster Forum .com" as number 2 I tried it, and as you can see, I am hooked! 🤗

After we got Wally, especially when I wanted to learn more from others with more hamster experience, I Googled "hamster forums" or something like that and it came up. It was this and Hamster Central, and I found the conversation here more engaging and consistent. I still use Hamster Central from time to time, but as many of you here probably might guess, this is now my "go-to" site.
That's how I found this forum but I also came across one (sorry forgot its title because I didn't stay with it ) it had some photos of hamsters in tiny outfits and posed in doll furniture I didn't like that at all

Back