Jas, the hamster formally known as Jasper

Sorry, missed the question. Her hoards are quite large if I'm honest, so I check them, but if I take any away, she just takes all the food I leave to replenish them. :D
Aw, that's cute! I like to joke at my ham and say he has Syrian sizes hoards but Jas has the real deal.

Strange behaviour, so Jas came out for a drink at 9:45, this morning. Very unlike her. I just realised that she didn't come out for her pre sleep drink and then out she came.
A very sleepy little hammy, but lovely to see her.
Does make me think she won't be up very early tonight for playtime🤔

What a wonderful picture of Jas, she’s gorgeous. 😊

Jas had a bit of a rearrange last night, either that or she thought the floor was cold and needed some bedding. I think she's moved back to her MCH.
DSC_1811.JPG
DSC_1812.JPGDSC_1814.JPG
20240729_202620.JPG

She has been busy! Mine have nearly always done that mid to late August - when the nights start drawing in. A little bit early for that perhaps Jas! But it has been cooler here today with no sun. Such an adorable photo of her :-)

I think she was a bit happier yesterday, as I didn't limit her play time. Her playpen is upstairs and it has been so hot, but she didn't want to come out to play when it was really hot, she stayed in her burrows.
Her cute little hands in the picture🥰

Very cute, sorting through her flower forage 🌼🌸 It's so great modern hamsters can enjoy big cages where they can tunnel and play and do hamstery things! Bedding shoved through the bars 🥰

She really does have cute little hands :-) As well as an adorable face.

Jas continues to amaze us. I've been a little bit concerned, as she hasn't been out for a couple of days and she started to sleep in her little Sandbath (the one that is supposed to be a toilet, she doesn't use it as a toilet, it only has bedding in it now) in the open and it hasn't been warm.
However tonight, she decided to remind us of what young Jas used to be like. An hour out in the playpen, always moving, climbing, running on the saucer. I'm quite warn out🤣
I didn't get a picture today, she didn't stop long enough, this is from last week.DSC_1802.JPG

It was lovely to see her, even though quite hectic, the hand taxi was required quite a bit. Still, I preferred that, rather than her not wanting to come out for playtime.
I think she's worn herself out, she's sleeping now.

Aw beautiful Jas :-) She did sound very energetic tonight! It's almost a game isn't it? I'll disappear and keep them wondering, and then I'll rush around and wear them out 🤣

Back