June’s Thread - A week in the life of Toni

Bless her. I hope it works. She doesn't seem bothered at all

I'm getting used to the idea that Toni is a she now :ROFLMAO: She definitely looks like a little girl on the photos - I think their faces are different - she is really sweet :-)

Hi Toni, you look so adorable nibbling your raspberry what a fabulous photo! and such a good girl to not be bothered at all by the cream treatment. Looking forward to hearing about your week 😊

Her little face on that first photo! She looks like she's thinking - ooh is that something for me?!! She's absolutely adorable. And clearly enjoying tucking into the treat parcel :)

Great cardboard treat, Toni looks like she’s very much enjoying breaking into it 😃 Has she been sitting in the new coconut hide? Our Ham used to use his for storing treats.

Reactions: Maz
Great cardboard treat, Toni looks like she’s very much enjoying breaking into it 😃 Has she been sitting in the new coconut hide? Our Ham used to use his for storing treats.
No, I haven’t seen her in it yet. I think she prefers the “penthouse” on top of the cage. Aww, how sweet 💖

Back