Kuy

ponyo

Reaction score
Hi meet my new hamster, Kuy.
Kuy will be introduced later, he still on adaptation phase. For the first time he is quite confident, he isn't scared with my hand or my voice.

He truly adapt well with loud noise, i worried if loud noise will disturb his sleep but seems he doesnt care about that. Kuy have a multichamber, but he come in from below of bedding. He is digging some hole to enter the chamber rather than come in from the chamber door.

Maybe i will share my personal opinion about Tafit L Shape chamber later.

What colour is Kuy? I Googled the Tafit Chamber, it looks very cute and comfortable. It's great to hear that he is confident! Does his name have an English translation?

That's great news :-) I assume it's pronounced like Guy or Kai? :)

Hi all, Thanks for all welcoming words ❤️

Kuy is an indonesian slang words for Let's Go. A lot teenagers here uses that words and it become the first thing in my mind when come to naming.

He have Dumbo appreance (Sable), however the personality seems like Tako, he love plays wheel.

20241022_232058.jpg

Before picked up Kuy, i made a lot changes. The cage is moved to the living room near the window. I tried to make sure the cage got nature sunlight only in the morning and more air flows.

Tafit MCH is quite good, the product really polished well. However i dont know if all product would be the same as mine. When come to assembling, several part is quite on loose. The hole for locking each part doesn't work well, except this all seems quite good enough for me.

He is a handsome hammy! ❤️ It’s great that he is settling in so well, he looks gorgeous making his wheel fly.

How do you pronounce his name please? :-)

@Maz : thanks Maz, i couldn't pronounce it with words. Maybe this video could help you how to pronounce his name.
Just wait until she pronounce Kuy Media.

@Socks Mum : Thanks Socks Mom, he still a bit shy. However i believe bonding with him is more easier because he is adapt so well with human presence near him.

@ilguy : thanks ilguy, i will took more focus photo later. He cant stand still, he is running a lot these day 🤣

• Love
Reactions: Maz
Thank you! It sounds like Quee or Kwee :-)

Back