Lorelai !

Loveehollicc

Reaction score
Lorelai nibbles my fingers and i was afraid they’d hurt because her old owner said she bites, but Lorelai is actually a sweet girl! She crawls onto my hands now too, she eats off of my palm and she’s comfortable with me handling her ! I was sooo happy today when she let me handle her ! I let her on my bed for a bit too, she likes to run all over it, but also curious, is it bad to let a hamster on your bed?
Today was the first time I handled her without gloves and I was so happy that she was calm ! she feels soo soft, I was afraid at first but she just needed time ! These are pictures of her on my bed IMG_3331.jpegIMG_3332.jpeg

She looks very sweet on the pink check pattern 🥰 Beds are great, some people let their hamsters onto couches, as long as they can't escape from the room or fall any distance they are fine. You and Lorelei are friends now. It's so great!

Aw that is lovely news - she trusts you. She is very sweet :-) Sometimes they nibble fingers just to test if you're food. So it's best to wash your hands before handling her and use simple soap - nothing flowery or honey scented or she might think you're food :)

You might want to enter a photo of her in this month's photo competition :-)

Back