Meet Biffy!

BiffyTheHamster

Reaction score
Hi! My names Amelie and this is my hamster Biffy. I’ve only had him three days but he’s already showing to be quite social. So far I’ve found out that he gets really excited over broccoli (the photo below is him eating it but I caught him right where he looked like he was smiling 😂)

IMG_1581.jpeg

Fantastic photo :-) Has he settled down a bit yet?

He is a very cute little fellow!

Reactions: Maz
He's adorable. I'm jealous of the photo - Zelda is a moving target and all my pictures are blurry :(

I have loads of blurry pictures ha ha. Sometimes it's just luck! If you take a few and the hamster stops moving for a second. Although actually dim light doesn't help either as then there's a slower shutter speed which can lead to blur. Hamsters don't like bright lights and often come out in dark evening hours, but sometimes a blurry photo has something about it anyway :-) I have an anglepoise lamp I found helps when taking photos of them - the whole room isn't bright, and the lamp isn't pointing directly at them but lights up the area well :-)

Hello Biffy, welcome
thats absolutely nice timing to get that moment.
he looks so adorable and funny at the moment. ❤️

Hi! My names Amelie and this is my hamster Biffy. I’ve only had him three days but he’s already showing to be quite social. So far I’ve found out that he gets really excited over broccoli (the photo below is him eating it but I caught him right where he looked like he was smiling 😂)

View attachment 8245
Adorable he looks like he's pulling his tongue out at you 😀

Back