New Getzoo wheels

Maz

Administrator
Staff member
Moderator and Admin
Reaction score
I came across these while looking up Rainbow's new playpen :-) Getzoo have some new wood cork wheels with a colourful picture on the back - they look quite fun. They are not the same as their normal wood cork wheels, which have a lip at the front. In fact they look identical to the ones Rodipet used to do - like the one I have - with no lip on the front. Identical apart from the colourful background picture! They do a 27cm, 30cm and 33cm wheel - but those are external sizes, so the 30cm one is actually 28cm on the inside.

Yes all their wheels are silent. They are very similar to Rodipet things but I found some of their wood things a bit smelly! Like a strong wood smell - whereas the Rodipet ones didn't have that. But then I do have a sensitive nose! And the smell probably wears off. I haven't seen anyone else complaining about them!

Yes all their wheels are silent. They are very similar to Rodipet things but I found some of their wood things a bit smelly! Like a strong wood smell - whereas the Rodipet ones didn't have that. But then I do have a sensitive nose! And the smell probably wears off. I haven't seen anyone else complaining about them!
The playpen smells of wood too. I noticed it as soon as we opened the box.

I do like that style though - where the edge is level and no lip. Their sizes are always confusing though because the 27cm wheel is only about 25cm internally. So the 27cm one is for a dwarf and the 30cm (which is actually 28cm) is for a Syrian.

The playpen smells of wood too. I noticed it as soon as we opened the box.
It's probably a nice smell to most people! I maybe just have a sensitive nose.

Oh no! I'm sure it'll wear off soon. My pine shelves had a strong smell when they arrived but that's worn off already.

Back