New layout

Jain

Dwarfie Days
Reaction score
This weekend I made what I thought was a major change to Petes cage I moved his freestanding wheel from a corner to above a shelf and fixed to the bars it was a real nuisance when freestanding standing taking up far too much floor space. I'm pleased to report Pete was running on it around 3 a.m this morning and definitely not upset at all in fact he seems rather pleased to have his green plastic hide now in the corner I've deepened his substrate and you can see where he has tunnelled under the bridge across but he still seems to like some floor space to run around like a madman I think finally I'm satisfied that 'it's all o.k although Pete doesn't seem to care much either way

20231030_133009.jpg

This weekend I made what I thought was a major change to Petes cage I moved his freestanding wheel from a corner to above a shelf and fixed to the bars it was a real nuisance when freestanding standing taking up far too much floor space. I'm pleased to report Pete was running on it around 3 a.m this morning and definitely not upset at all in fact he seems rather pleased to have his green plastic hide now in the corner I've deepened his substrate and you can see where he has tunnelled under the bridge across but he still seems to like some floor space to run around like a madman I think finally I'm satisfied that 'it's all o.k although Pete doesn't seem to care much either way

View attachment 4935
P.s he can tunnel all the way from one end to the other the multi room below the wheel doesn't go all the way back its got a good overhang 👍

I love that look on Pete's face :-) I wonder what he's thinking! The wheel looks good there and it's great he can tunnel in the entire cage :)

Pete looks like he is surveying your handy work! He is going to love the deeper bedding. :)

Back