New Meewoofun version of cage

Maz

Administrator
Staff member
Moderator and Admin
Reaction score
Just seen this new "woodland" version of the Meewoofun cage. It's odd that, for a hamster cage, it has a stuffed toy guinea pig inside it! And a small deer :ROFLMAO:

Meewoofun Woodland

Meewoofun.jpg

Meewoofun 2.jpg

Somewhere to keep elves until Christmas? The platforms aren't useful, but mice might enjoy them.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Maz
I thought that as well ha ha. I'm not sure about the platforms actually - if there was deeper bedding in there, they might be useful - the top one for putting things on anyway. A hamster might sit on the smaller ones but I don't think they're useful as steps somehow.

Thank you for changing nice to mice (my fumble fingers!) This design is available, but whether it would survive a determined female Syrian is not certain 🪚😄 It is nice to view the resident in his nest though, if he sleeps against the glass in a tunnel. A Robo might do OK in it 🏡

Reactions: Maz
I think it's the same size cage as the standard Meewoofun just with a Christmas theme - which seems odd! Although they do call it a woodland theme (but it's clearly Christmassy with a Christmas tree inside and a deer!). Marketing.

Back