Niteangel wheel reviews

RainbowBrite

Hamster Guardian
Founder Member
Reaction score
This is the Niteangel cloud wheel. It is my all time favourite wheel. I think it is perfect for a robo hamster especially due to the enclosed deign. It has a cork lining which is nice and gentle for a hamsters paws. You can buy cork lining replacements from Niteangel or you can make your own out of cork yourself. It comes with two cork linings and two wheel tracks.

I really like how the height can be adjusted. This is helpful for a robo in particular as it can be difficult for them to get into a wheel due to their smaller size. It is very easy to clean and not too difficult to put together. It is very quiet which is great if your hamsters cage is in your bedroom.
20231104_134607.jpg
This is Niteangels silent wheel and it really does live up to its name. It is really quiet and spins really well. It can also be adjusted which is great. I find this wheel really easy to clean. It comes with a piece of cork to sit on the bottom of the wheel to help cushion any noise.

Some people say Niteangel wheels are expensive but for me they are well worth the price especially as my hamster cage is right next to my bed.
20231104_134544.jpg

Great to have a review of these wheels Rainbow, I do like the look of the cloud wheel & it sounds great, do you know where it’s available now, I did have a look not long ago but it seemed to be out of stock or unavailable, not that I need any more wheels but it would be good to know.

Great to have a review of these wheels Rainbow, I do like the look of the cloud wheel & it sounds great, do you know where it’s available now, I did have a look not long ago but it seemed to be out of stock or unavailable, not that I need any more wheels but it would be good to know.
Its on Amazon.😊

Reactions: Maz
Can’t see it, do you have a link?

Niteangel Quiet Hamster Exercise Wheel: - Dark Clouds Series Hamster Running Wheels for Dwarf Syrian Hamsters Gerbils Mice or Other Small Sized Pets (Small, Dark Green) https://amzn.eu/d/c3ZNX2S

Thanks, don’t know why but it never comes up when I search Amazon!

I purchased the 10” super silent hamster wheel from Niteangel. My little white dwarf spends loads of time on it every night. I have seen him jump off which makes me think maybe I should’ve opted for the cloud runner. But my little guy also didn’t have a wheel, poor bub, at the pet store, so I’m thinking he is just getting the hang of it.

I would agree with @RainbowBrite that the wheels are truly silent. I also dropped the height right down for my little hammy. Seems worthy the price with the quality of product you get. I’ve been really happy with all my Niteangel purchases so far (multi chamber hide, dig box, cork granules).

It sounds like he loves his wheel :-) Jumping off isn't an issue really - they enjoy doing it :)

Back