Not using wheel

ponyo

Reaction score
Hi
I have some concern
I have niteangel L wheels, however i doubt Dumbo dont run on it. I did notice a stain of pee on the wheel however when i came into the room all he does only eat and rarely saw him run on the wheel. Maybe anyone have some tips how to teach them to use wheel?

Is it spinning ok and not stiff? It should spin freely and easily. If so he might only be using it at night when you're asleep :-) Try putting a few bits of bedding on top before you go to bed and see if it's gone in the morning.

Perhaps wipe some used bedding on the wheel to make it smell familiar. A motion detection camera might be useful.

Its spinning easily not stiff at all.
I did that last night and looks like dumbo used it, i still adapt to Dumbo wake up time and observe his behaviour. He is the opposite of Tako, Seems he love to eat and sleep meanwhile Tako love jogging all the time.

Reactions: Maz
Perhaps wipe some used bedding on the wheel to make it smell familiar. A motion detection camera might be useful.
I still thinking about it, whether should pick a cctv or a pedometer to check on him.

It can be good having a night cam but it’s extra cost. He’s maybe still getting into a routine.

It can be good having a night cam but it’s extra cost. He’s maybe still getting into a routine.
Thanks Maz, i think i will get it sooner or later.

Reactions: Maz
Back