ONE thing

Lovelyness

Hamster Custodian
Reaction score
What's the ONE thing you are super glad to have put in your hamsters enclosure, the ONE thing that makes the biggest difference to them ? For Blossom, I'm so glad I added a dig box to her enclosure. It's probably the thing she loves most. I sprinkle some of her food in it for her to forage every day, and she spends more time in there digging about than anywhere else (except for sleeping in her nest 😴) Another added bonus was that it was super cheap too as it was an old wheel which was too small for her, filled with shredded corrugated cardboard packaging from a parcel I received 👍20231105_192130.jpg

This is such a hard question. I would say a multi chamber hide. Sprite loves it and sleeps in one of the sections. The top works as a platform which is handy and saves space.

It is a hard question. But if I don't count the wheel and multiroom house then I'd probably say his little corner ceramic pot that he likes putting treats in. But actually I think the multiroom house is the one thing really. Cosy and he likes burrowing down in it, hoarding in it and toiletting in it.

Back