Guest viewing is limited

Opinion's on this sand bath?

I don't think the ladder is safe as it is, but it might be okay if you glued some thin wood to the back so that a paw can't fall through and get trapped.

I don't think the ladder is safe as it is, but it might be okay if you glued some thin wood to the back so that a paw can't fall through and get trapped.
Thank you Daisy. I thought so but wanted to double check. I wonder why the designed it like that.

I don't think the ladder is too steep and it looks ok if the ladder has something stuck on it as Daisy says, to cover the gaps. But I do wonder if the top and ladder are actually wood or some kind of wood coloured melamine - which could be a bit slippery. It seems to have good reviews.

Were you thinking of a ladder so Orko can get in and out of the digging box easily?

I don't think the ladder is too steep and it looks ok if the ladder has something stuck on it as Daisy says, to cover the gaps. But I do wonder if the top and ladder are actually wood or some kind of wood coloured melamine - which could be a bit slippery. It seems to have good reviews.

Were you thinking of a ladder so Orko can get in and out of the digging box easily?
Thank you Maz. Orko currently has a glass baking tray for his sand and he kicks it out so I want to buy something better for him. I looked at the Niteangel one but at 5 inches that is going to be too deep even with a kind of bridge. I have settled on one from Happy Henry Homes as he likes that design. He has one for his aspen and one for his coco soil. I just want to make sure he likes everything. :)

Back