Photo competition March/April 2024

Choose TWO favourite photos to vote for (but not your own)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you see George on the Home page? :) It's a really gorgeous photo. And he is so cute!
Yes! I logged in and it was a lovely surprise to see after a bad day at work :’D So it made my day definitely!!!

Some people start a "diary" thread for the hamster or hamsters. Under the species section. So it would be under the Syrian Hamsters section. It's a kind of individual thread where you can update about the hamster and share photos at various times :) They're nice because you can follow a hamster throughout it's life and watch them grown and change.

Some people start a "diary" thread for the hamster or hamsters. Under the species section. So it would be under the Syrian Hamsters section. It's a kind of individual thread where you can update about the hamster and share photos at various times :) They're nice because you can follow a hamster throughout its life and watch them grown and change.
Oh !! Thank you so much for the tip :D I’ll check it out on Monday (I finish work quite late 😅 and I’m home by 11pm-12am) I would love to try that out! I have currently an instagram for him so far but would be nice to blog and write about it :)) It has a different feeling to it

• Love
Reactions: Maz
Hi Robert. Message me if you have any issues with logins or passwords etc :)

Actually I think that was meant to be entered in this month's competition (April/May) rather than this thread where the competition has closed, so I'll move it for you Robert :) You'll find it here - April/May competition :)

Back