Pink Hamster Enclosure

heidi

Reaction score
I’ve never been one for themes but recently haven’t been able to shake the thought of a white and pink setup.

I’ve just moved homes and have decided now is the perfect time to build a new home for Neptr, my almost 2 year old Syrian.

Does anyone have any links to:
- Ceramic Pink hides
- Pink Beddings
- Pink sprays (along the lines of red dari cob or red amaranth)
- Other safe & ethical pink hamster items

I’ll still be keeping things that aren’t pink as to stay as ethical as possible (i.e; substrates, woods/corks, sands, etc.).

So far, I’ve gotten:
- Red amaranth
- Red dari cobs
- Rose Petals
- Pink mushroom hide
- White kaytee bedding
- White multi chamber hide

Not so much looking for help on white items as they are quite common, but really struggling on the ethical pink side of things, that aren’t designed for kids multi story princess castle cages.

Building a Linmon sounds exciting. I was thinking maybe you could mix red and white plastikote together and paint some wood items. With varying mixes to give different shades of pink. Eg more red in one mix and more white in another mix. And maybe paint a shelf pink and white broad stripes?

There are also some nice little dishes in different shades of pink, like these

Strawberry shape hamster bowl

Heart shaped hamster dishes

And this pink flamingo hide. I'm not sure how big it is for a Syrian, but the entrance hole seems big enough.

Pink flamingo hide

There's another cute round hide here too that a Syrian might like and it's big enough - a kind of ceramic coconut hut type. In a kind of salmon pink and cream for some variety of shades. It comes in green too - I like the look of that myself but it's expensive!

Round ceramic hide

Oooh thank you! That shell hide is really nice! I want to still keep a somewhat naturalish theme, so don’t want to be painting the cage itself pink.

Also, I’ll be building a double PLATSA, not linnmon. Excited to show the photo of the final result this week!

It sounds amazing. I like the shell hide too.

Back