Playpen set ups

RainbowBrite

Hamster Guardian
Founder Member
Reaction score
I thought it would be interesting to see everybodies playpen set ups. Mine is a songmics playpen. I have taped paper to the corners on the outside to prevent any escape attempts.
20231104_143745.jpg

It’s a fantastic playpen :-). I don’t actually have a working one at the moment as used the wood panels from mine to section off part of the room and Raffy free roams. Molly has a large storage bin as a playpen at the moment, which is a temporary situation as she’ll need more than that.

Raffy’s playpen used to be round the outside of a large coffee table. His playpen contents are still under the coffee table and he still uses them :)

IMG_1099.jpeg

IMG_1081.jpegIMG_0524.jpeg

We always used just the pop up playpen and I’d sit next to it. When Ham chewed through the corner of one, I sat the new one inside it for double strength, it worked well. Ours was always full of just empty boxes, a wheel, some tubes and somewhere to forage. The busier it looked, the more he enjoyed it 🙂

That was a really good idea putting one inside the other Zara :-) I wondered about these but worried they would be chewed through and now you've given me the solution.

View attachment 4998View attachment 5002

We always used just the pop up playpen and I’d sit next to it. When Ham chewed through the corner of one, I sat the new one inside it for double strength, it worked well. Ours was always full of just empty boxes, a wheel, some tubes and somewhere to forage. The busier it looked, the more he enjoyed it 🙂
That is a fantastic idea!

Back