Robo food recommendations??

uhsydney14

Reaction score
Hey guys! So Posie, my robo, eats every part of her food except the lentils. I want to make sure she is getting a balanced diet so I want to find another robo mix I can give her in addition to her current one. Anyone have any good robo-specific recommendations? I’m trying the Hazel Hamster Tasty Mix with her now, but she does not seem to like it very much

Which country are you in? US I think? The only dwarf specific mixes I can think of come from Europe. They will probably ship but it might be expensive.

You can get the getzoo dwarf hamster mix shipped from Germany (or possibly on Etsy) but it might be expensive and the protein needs supplementing.

Maybe email vetsend and see if they ship to the US as they sell the Bunny Dream dwarf hamster mix which I prefer to the Getzoo one and the protein levels are better.

Other than that there is Higgins vita garden (which also needs the protein supplementing but it is sugar free). I used that for my Robo and he loved it.

Sorry I meant I used the Bunny Dwarf Dream Expert for my Robo :-)

I second the Vita Garden with extra protein added, Maz nailed it. It's the best thing you can get in the States hands down

Reactions: Maz
Back