Socks: Mouseworks Dynamic Cardboard Redesign and Basic Tunneling

Socks: Since the last clean (aka nest trashing) I've changed things around in my MCH (multi chamber house). Now Mom can get at the toilet area without ruining my nicely constructed nest.
Mom: Socks uses the front room furthest from his nest as a toilet, right in the corner, and it's easy to remove soiled bedding without intruding on his bedroom or larder.
Socks: I packed the adjoining room at the back with my hoard very neatly. I left a trail of bits of food outside it in case Mom is looking for a snack. It's quite accessible and you can get bits of food out without pulling all the bedding about. I have another small bed in the entrance area as an alternative to my bedroom.
Mom: Socks is so organised! Hamsters are so clever!

That's great news :-) They are clever aren't they. Raffy moved his toilet area to the opposite end of the house to his nesting area also. All my others used to use the room next to the nest, where the toilet fitted.

Thank you! When I give Socks something really nice in his veggies bowl, like a toast crust or cooked squash, he leaves one of his Dreamies behind, maybe a thank you ❤️

Thank you! When I give Socks something really nice in his veggies bowl, like a toast crust or cooked squash, he leaves one of his Dreamies behind, maybe a thank you ❤️
It's very cute! I hope you say thank you! :ROFLMAO:

Back