Tank style cage

RainbowBrite

Hamster Guardian
Founder Member
Reaction score
Has anybody seen this cage? The large size looks like a good tank style cage for hamsters.

I saw it on there a while ago, it does look nice, looks similar to one Maz posted a link to recently I think.

It looks the same but without the built in cupboard underneath - and as such is a more affordable price :) . This is the one I saw

Actually I don't think it is the same - but very similar.

Oh I didn't notice that! That's good.

It says PVC and acrylic. The acrylic is obviously the clear parts. So assume the rest is plastic? I wonder if the ventilation is good - it doesn't seem to show if there are any vents on the top as well as the sides.

It's being sold by Exotic Nutrition who are in the US, so assume the postage to the Uk could be quite a bit perhaps. I just put it in the basket to checkout and see what the delivery cost is and unfortunately it's £183.00 so the total cost is £311.00. Which is annoying! A good price for US members though as it's free shipping!

Oh that is annoying. Best for US members only then.

It's a good price for US members! Much cheaper than a Niteangel cage. Clever marketing. But then we do have the Savic Plaza 120.

It's being sold by Exotic Nutrition who are in the US, so assume the postage to the Uk could be quite a bit perhaps. I just put it in the basket to checkout and see what the delivery cost is and unfortunately it's £183.00 so the total cost is £311.00. Which is annoying! A good price for US members though as it's free shipping!
Phew! Perhaps it will come to a few places over here.

It might do. Exotic Nutrition also make the Silent Runner wheels and you can get those in the Uk as imports. They cost about twice as much as in the US. If the cage cost twice as much it would be about £220 then - still not cheap but comparable price to similar type cages.

Back