VOTING OPEN Caption Competition - June

Choose your favourite response as a caption! ONE vote. Please don't vote for your own entry

• If I make a wish will it turn into a real piece of fruit?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This watermelon doesn't taste quite right

• Excuse me! A liitle privacy please! I'm eating.

• My salad bowl's empty! Please can I have some more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maz

Administrator
Staff member
Moderator and Admin
Reaction score
Please post the most apt caption you can think of -:). The winner gains a jump up the title ladder. Obviously the photo owner can't enter this one! This photo of Socks is from Socks Mum.

The competition runs until 8th July 2024

IMG_20240531_203826814_AE.jpg

Last edited:
Please post the most apt caption you can think of -:). The winner gains a jump up the title ladder. Obviously the photo owner can't enter this one! This photo of Socks is from Socks Mum, joint.

Please post the most apt caption you can think of -:). The winner gains a jump up the title ladder. Obviously the photo owner can't enter this one! This photo of Socks is from Socks Mum, joint.

View attachment 7465Excuse me! A little privacy please! I’m eating😋💕
Excuse me! A little privacy please! I’m eating

Last edited by a moderator:
The voting for this is a bit overdue but I'm going to let it run a little longer :-) Any more captions? :-)

Voting is open :-) One vote

Oops! I got a bit behind with this. Congratulations Teeny Tiny Tony! Please could you send me a photo for the next caption competition :-)

Back