Guest viewing is limited

Advise for a new cage

Chipsi class is quite popular with some hamster owners so I doubt it's got sharp pieces. It will probably be much more suitable than any other wood shavings as it's part spruce. But if you can mix some paper bedding with it, it will go further and not just be the wood shavings. Although making your own paper bedding can be a bind - if you can't get hold of it.

Chipsi class is quite popular with some hamster owners so I doubt it's got sharp pieces. It will probably be much more suitable than any other wood shavings as it's part spruce. But if you can mix some paper bedding with it, it will go further and not just be the wood shavings. Although making your own paper bedding can be a bind - if you can't get hold of it.
In here, a lot of owners said Chipsi have a lot chunks inside and should be sift it first before use it. However i will buy Chipsi then, what you said is right, as long as we dont know Vitakraft is safe or not, better bought the one already known. Any suggestion about the composition, how many papers and Chipsi would be good? I want to make the bedding depth 6"(15cm).

Back