Guest viewing is limited

George the Syrian Hamster 🐹

It is so stressful and wasteful having to throw away so much. Mind you one look at that photo of George and your heart will be happy and it will all be worth it.

Hi guys! I have been away for a while!

I wanted to Uptade that George is healthy and sound, his enclosure issue is fixed and I changed up his set up a little bit as he was a bit bored of the previous one
IMG_4116.jpeg
IMG_4125.jpegIMG_4395.jpeg

George is such a smart little guy! Also a very curious hamster! He enjoys free roaming a lot and whenever he wants to go out he meerkats when he sees me close to the enclosure and when it’s time to go back he climbs on my lap and then meerkats at the enclosure back 😂😂 He also grown a lot of his hair back making me believe he just is growing it back thicker for winter and had less during the summer. Do hamsters do that? (I am unsure if that is true)
He always had a birth mark of having less hair on one side of his face though and having an extra toe on one foot 😅

He also seems to not like strawberries or raspberries that much!! And his favourite is definitely the cucumber 🥰🐹

IMG_4402.jpeg

He loves his new coconut hide I have gotten from hamster mail! He prefers it more to the older one and always hides inside! It’s really cute!

i get most of his snacks and sprays also his seedmix from GetZoo! I always wanted to try out getting such things from smaller businesses to support them but since I live in Ireland and many I find are from UK I noticed the shipping gets very high (while I do understand) it makes it less affordable to me so I continue with getzoo! But there is also the hamstore which I tried out aswell and it’s really good based in Ireland!

That’s all that I have to say for now! All news are positive which is good!!! I am happy to see George thriving! In January my little George will turn 1 years old 🥰

Hello gorgeous George! I am glad your hair has grown back. Socks had some problems with thinning fur, but he seems to be over it now, except for a small patch. I was worried though for a time. It's lovely that you have a good bond with George and that you understand each other so well ❤️

Hello gorgeous George! I am glad your hair has grown back. Socks had some problems with thinning fur, but he seems to be over it now, except for a small patch. I was worried though for a time. It's lovely that you have a good bond with George and that you understand each other so well ❤️
Yes, hair thinning makes me worry! I was at the vets and he didn’t have mites so I tried feeding him flax seeds for extra boost for his fur!!

George is very cute. They’re so clever in how they communicate in their own special way with us. Looks like he enjoys his seed sprays 😊

Back