Good place for cork logs

They do look very clean, very well dried, you can tell by the lichen that’s on them, there is some there but it’s dry & almost looks like it’s been baked, no mud or dust or anything.
I took some photos, one of the turtle hut next to a 9” silent runner to give an idea of how big it is, it would be great in a cage but definitely won’t fit in Liriél’s!

Attachments

• IMG_3014.jpeg
    IMG_3014.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3015.jpeg
    IMG_3015.jpeg
    129.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3016.jpeg
    IMG_3016.jpeg
    154.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3018.jpeg
    IMG_3018.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3020.jpeg
    IMG_3020.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 5
It’s great and it looks exactly the same as the photo and size seems the same too. I think the photos must be of individual pieces. It might not fit in now if you have a lot in the cage already but might in future. I knew I wouldn't have space for a cork log with all the other items in so got the wide tunnel one thinking it might fit over the sand bath like a roof for it - - thst may or may not work though as it is quite large!

Last edited:
The turtle hut definitely won’t be fitting in Liriéls cage, it’s crammed already!
I’m glad I bought it though, either for playpen or another cage set up some time, if it had gone & I hadn’t got it I would have regretted it.

I completely forgot I ordered a branch too, only just found it when I was flattening out all the newspaper 🙄
I only got a small one to see what they’re like but that’s good too, no pokey bits or holes.

The turtle hut definitely won’t be fitting in Liriéls cage, it’s crammed already!
I’m glad I bought it though, either for playpen or another cage set up some time, if it had gone & I hadn’t got it I would have regretted it.
Oh believe me I was very tempted with that one too! A double hide! It would probably work better for an agile Chinese though.

Back