Has anyone made a diy toy or cage this month?

Maz

Administrator
Staff member
Moderator and Admin
Reaction score
If anyone has made a diy toy or cage this month, please post it here :) . This might double up with cardboard creations but that doesn't matter.

They are brilliant! I didn't mean to overlook you on the 1st Anniversary thread - it was more about the history of the last year - but will add a link to your great boredom breakers as well on the Anniversary thread. :)

They are brilliant! I didn't mean to overlook you on the 1st Anniversary thread - it was more about the history of the last year - but will add a link to your great boredom breakers as well on the Anniversary thread. :)
Oh gosh, I wasn’t even thinking about the anniversary thread with these tbh…I’m only a recent member. I was just browsing the forum this morning and came across this thread and thought I’d add them. Congratulations on your first anniversary 🥳

There is also a big welcome to newer members on the anniversary post too :) I am, setting up a cage at the moment for a new hamster coming soon and might try making some of those stars :-) They will be great for hanging treats.

Back