I week in the life of Reggie and Pumpkin

eviee.jpg

Hamster Fanatic
Reaction score
Last night I walked in and Reggie and Pumpkin were both doing their synchronised spin class and Reggie wouldn't budge so I had to do his spot clean around him and he seemed very judgemental. His genital area is looking better now, nothing to worry about. Pumpkin wanted to kiss my fingers as soon as I put my hand in his enclosure, they both had treats (lots of treats for being so sweet) and I will post an update about tonight!! Thanks Maz for this opportunity to document my hammies' week.

Ooh I like the sound of their synchronised spin class :) Lovely to have Pumpkin kisses too. Reggie is a character lol. I'm looking forward to this week!

Day 2: I was very tired last night so I fed the boys and sang to them whilst they were still asleep, due to lack of hammies I’ll share some recent pics

Gonna try get one of the boys out tonight for playpen time. I haven't really had much time recently as I'm halfway through working 14 days in a row

Day 3: got pumpkin out for a spot clean, my partner always babysits the boys whilst I'm spot cleaning. I think he peed in his little house so I had to give that a wipe down then snapped some pics of him with my new phone. I also was working on the cattery section at the RSPCA today so I'll share some pics

Back