I week in the life of Reggie and Pumpkin

It won't let me share the picture of the kitties but I'll try get some more today

Reactions: Maz
Day 4 I cleaned Pumpy out the night before but had go to London last night so I didn't get any time with the boys, only got to feed them so I'm going to try get them out tonight especially reggie. So yeah I was on TV haha I'm very burnt out so I've been lacking on the hammy content recently but I received my hamster mail box so I will unbox that today and let them have a play tonight

Outside the studio, then made my throw my five guys chips away, fuming

Also I've got my mum and sister stopping over next week so I need to clean the guest room out cose it's crowded with hamster stuff and when they've gone the room is also going as I need to move rooms to expand my pet room as I'm getting ....... GUINEA PIGS!!!

Just catching up with this! Adorable photos of Pumpkin! He is very sweet. What is this mysterious thing about going to London and being on TV? Do tell :) That is an enormous dog chew for those two dogs! So do you bring them home from the RSPCA then?

Day 5! I did my last day of work ex at the RSPCA today and im pretty sad because I loved the animals there! I unboxed reggie and pumpkins hamster mail box last night and the theme was forest school, they got some dandelion root and lots of little snacks and forage supplies to play with. reggie was only awake at the time so he got all the fun stuff and its pumpkins turn tonight. I am honestly so drained and unwell from working so much and I feel so guilty as I haven't been spending any time with the boys but hopefully it will all change next week when I'm back on the mend and when my mum comes down to my house to fuss them! they are like her grandchildren she hasn't met either yet and cant wait for cuddles.

Just catching up with this! Adorable photos of Pumpkin! He is very sweet. What is this mysterious thing about going to London and being on TV? Do tell :) That is an enormous dog chew for those two dogs! So do you bring them home from the RSPCA then?
Oh its nothing really, my bf got tickets for martin lewis live and dragged me along haha. and the pic was taken in the cabin which resembles a home to try and get the dogs to relax in a home environment, didn't work with these two becuase you know how it is with mothers and sons, hes always winding her up then shes snapping haha

The forest box sounds nice, hope Pumpkin enjoys his share.
It must have been quite an exhuasting time with tall that work at the RSPCA, very satisfying though I would imagine.
I’m sure the hams will enjoy seeing more of you next week, perfect way to unwind.

It does sound like a hard week. How did you find the time working at the RSPCA shelter? Hard work obviously but it must have been rewarding as well.

It does sound like a hard week. How did you find the time working at the RSPCA shelter? Hard work obviously but it must have been rewarding as well.
Honestly it was so nice, I especially enjoyed all the cleaning and every day I'd have an hour with any cat or dog I wanted. There's a welfare officer job coming up and I'm going to apply

Day 6: I didn't see the boys last night as I fed them and went straight to bed, looooong day. I'll actually have a day off next week so I'm planning the next YouTube video I don't know whether to do a health check demo or another informative video

Back