Meet my robos

They are so tiny! My last Robo Pip ended up on the floor once. I didn't even know he had fallen out of the cage door while I was putting his food out. As I closed the door I saw what looked like a screwed up ball of tissue on the floor, went to pick it up, it jumped up and ran under the table. It was Pip. Thankfully he walked straight into a tube when I put it under the table. So I know the feeling! I kept thinking oh no it could have been terrible - a Robo on the loose and I might never find him. But all's well :-)

It must have been a horrible feeling but you found her :-)
That is sooo funny re pip Maz ! I didn't even realise Holly was out of the playpen , and within a second of realising she wasn't in there , I heard a little noise , turned and she was by the side of me !!! Lol
 
That's good news :-) What cream is it?
 
Bobby's full of beans today. Checked on him this morning and he came out all excited. Had loads of treats off me and was still bouncing around like he wanted to come out so he's been out in his playpen all day today. He's so tiny and lush. I love him sooo much.
 
I just put Bobby back. He is such a good boy , he just lies in my hand while I put his cream on. He's been out all day today , and his fur is starting to grow back over his wound. He is also a lucky boy today , as his hospital cage has a little fence around the edge of the shelf , and instead of coming down the ramp , he decided to climb over the fence to get down , but his lump got stuck on the fence and I had to lift it off. Needless to say I have now removed the fence !! I am so glad it happened while I was there , I dread to think what would have happened if he did it when I wasn't.
 
Just had the most amazing time ever with Mini in the playpen. She was running around on me , and I was smoothing her , and she was fine with it. I kept picking her up and singing and talking to her , and she was just looking at me , as if she was enjoying it. Then I held her in my hands and smoothed her head , and she stayed there for ages , she even closed her eyes for a while, the most amazing cuddle ever. 💕 She is so tiny and cute.
 
Well Bobby had some playpen time today. I don't need to give the cream anymore , just wait for the fur to grow back now , and as he's not having cream I put sand in his sand bath for him. He was full of beans , despite his lump , which doesn't seem to bother him at all , it just gets in his way. He was funny when I put him back , just after , I came up with some fresh veg and put the dish on his shelf. He was wandering round the cage , but smelt the veg straight away , but instead of going round and going up the ramp to shelf , he was trying to get up by where the dish was , but was too little to get up there. I kept telling him to use the ramp , and tried to get him to put him up there , but he kept running away from me , and eventually gave up and went to bed , when all he had to do was come round to the ramp and go up that way. Numpty ! Men have no logic !!! 😂
 
  • Love
Reactions: Maz
Had playpen time with Mini Marple. She didn't squeak when I picked her up to get her out today. Sad cos her squeaking is soooo cute. I swear she's got the softest fur out of all of them ( and they are very soft). She slept in her hide all of playpen time , and when I got in the pen I lifted the top off the hide , and she came out , then was full of energy , running here there and everywhere. Had quick cuddles today as she just wanted to run and explore. She is soooo adorable. She did do a little growly squeak when I cuddled her , the one time , so I just put her down. And she did a growly squeak when I picked her up to put her back. Sooo adorable 🥰
 
  • Love
Reactions: Maz
Back
Top