Poetry

Great poetry, we are spoiled on this site to have creative people. I like the idea that the dissolution of order is a form of renewal and sublimation. I think keeping a pet, even a small one like a hamster, makes you appreciate nature and makes you more in tune with the natural world.

Great poetry, we are spoiled on this site to have creative people. I like the idea that the dissolution of order is a form of renewal and sublimation. I think keeping a pet, even a small one like a hamster, makes you appreciate nature and makes you more in tune with the natural world.
That's a lovely comment :-)

Yes! Light always follows darkness! Dawn follows night, spring follows winter…

That's a gorgeous photo backdrop! How lovely to have it in print like that - you must be very proud of yourself - and rightly so!

That's a gorgeous photo backdrop! How lovely to have it in print like that - you must be very proud of yourself - and rightly so!
I am pretty chuffed :) It’s the first poem I’ve had published :) Guess what everyone is getting for Christmas 🎄😆

• Love
Reactions: Maz
So, following on from having my first poem published, I have received an email today from an author I like asking if she can have permission to use one of my poems in a new book she is writing, to be published next year. She also wants to use the same poem in an online writing retreat in August. I’m so chuffed ☺️

That's wonderful :-) You must be so happy about that.

Back