Guest viewing is limited

Teddyx

Teddy is definitely lengthening his time up at night now that the night's are drawing in🤔 He was up last night at 10.30pm and stayed up until 3.30am. He enjoyed his french bean and ran on his wheel all the way to Australia 😂 Here he is clearing his dish last night! You can't help but feel for the crocodile 🐊 as that is almost certainly next on his mind!! 🥰💞💕💖 Ness

vlcsnap-2026-09-30-12h56m52s855.webp
 
Teddy 🧸 has had a good couple of days he's definitely staying up p longer each night 🥰 last night he was up at 10.30pm then went back to bed around 3.40am. He had french bean and a Nibblot on his dish. He's certainly giving his crocodile 🐊 a hard time , as you can see in the photo he's got hold of the crocodile with his front paws and then chewed the top off the Crocs head poor thing! Mind you it's helping with teddy's teeth🥰💕💞💖 Ness

vlcsnap-2026-10-02-08h20m27s396.webp
 
It was cleaning day yesterday in teddy's enclosure 🧹🪠🫣 He was very good... determined to give me a helping hand. He's always been very interested in what I'm doing! Normally as I've said before he'd watch from the other side of his enclosure, wondering why I was doing it and was it really needed 🤔🫢 yesterday he came over and moved a few pieces of paper to where he preferred them to be, then decided that's it I've done my bit and went quite calmly up into his multi chamber 🤗 I must admit I've left it a bit longer because we really loved him sleeping against the perspex, I knew once I got in there he'd move🙁 I'm trying him with a toilet in his multi chamber, hopefully that will help to make it easier to keep clean, although he does seem to like the interaction. We missed him this morning, it was odd just seeing paper! But it was a lovely surprise when I put the TV on to watch the news at 7am teddy got up for a drink and pouched some food and sat watching us for a while in our enclosure 😂😊🥰 Ness
 
Love that image of him watching you in your enclosure! I hope he uses the new toilet and is soon sleeping up against the perspex again :-)
 
We've just noticed that teddy has come back to the perspex 🥰🤗 instead of being at the front of his enclosure.. he's now at the side. Brilliant!
 
Back
Top