The Guppy Ladies

What a beautiful tank set up you have it must be very relaxing to just chill out watching the fish in there love the gorgeous blue fighter he's very showy

The male guppies are almost grown up and looking rather beautiful. I thought males would be problematic with fin nipping and picking on each other, but these ones get on very well 🤞🐟🐠

They look lovely 😊. They seem to have long orangey coloured tails. One of them has a really long tail!

Thank you! Yes, they need to show off to catch the ladies (except that the females are in another tank) I'm really enjoying keeping the little male guppies.

Hehe, I took out a small male who was old enough to go into the all male guppy tank, no more babies thank you. I was admiring the ladies tank, thinking, so now we're safe when I noticed some little eyes peering out from amongst the plants. Not quite yet, but I think the two tiny new fry are both girls 😄

All you can see at the moment are their eyes. I really hope they survive, they are very sweet and it's nice to have some extra females as the adults don't live that long. The males bicker a bit, but the females share their tank very harmoniously 🐠🐠🐟

Attachments

• IMG_20240728_165807536_AE.jpg
    IMG_20240728_165807536_AE.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20240728_165334412_AE.jpg
    IMG_20240728_165334412_AE.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 2
That’s a nice surprise 😃. The one in the second picture looks so tiny, cute. Hope they both grow well.

Back