The monthly thread - for 7 days a month

Maz

Administrator
Staff member
Moderator and Admin
Reaction score
This is a section where someone posts in a thread on this topic, for a week, to include daily photos. While this can be primarily bases around your hamster or hamsters, it can include other pets, your hobbies, any diy projects etc. Although some of us do this to a degree in hamster diaries, this is a more open piece by one member each month, for 7 days, and can include a variety of things. :)

The requirement is to post something every day for a week. With a heading each day for "Day 1" "Day 2" and so on. You can make as many posts as you like each day and post as many photos as you want with commentary - others can reply to your thread also. Although maybe try to save some photos for another day so you don't run out of ideas! So a bit of planning ahead can help - working out which things you will do each day - while allowing for a bit of spontaneity as well. But no limit to how much you can post each day.

Please post below if you would like to volunteer to do a month (ie a 7 day period in a particular month). The 7 day period starts mid month usually but the date can be flexible if you have other commitments around that time.

The first one was started by Rainbow Brite.
February is being done by Beryl

Last edited:
Looking for volunteers for March, May, June, July and August at the moment please :)

I'll be doing April

Anyone want to volunteer to do a week in March? Starting approximately 18th March.

Would anyone like to do the week for May? From around the 16th May (or thereabouts)

Looking for a volunteer for this month's "A week in the life of" thread? Starting on or around 18th July :)

August - RainbowBrite
September - Emx93
October - Robert

Please post here if you can do November or December :-) Thank you.

August - RainbowBrite
September - Emx93
October - Robert
November - Eevie.jpg
Missing out December as it's right on Christmas - a busy time for everyone. And we have other things happening in December!

Please post here if you would like to do January 2024 :)

Just wondering if anyone would like to volunteer to do January? :)

Would someone like to volunteer to do “A week in the life of “ for January :). From approx 18th January for 7 days.

Also volunteers to do Feb, March and April :)

I could do January if you want, before I get back into work! I might not have time after that! I might start tomorrow and do Monday up until Sunday if that’s ok 👌
That would be great thanks! Just start it when you want this month. The idea is to post at least one photo each day as well as anything else you post and to put Day 1 or Day 2 etc at the top of each new days posts. You can add to that Day’s posts at other times during the day as well if you like. It can be anything - about the hamster or other hobbies or interests or anything eise going in that week but usually something to do with a hamster at some point :)

It helps to plan it a bit skk on you don’t add loads of photos on the first day and then run out of ideas midweek!

Happy to do Feb, should I start on the first Monday?
That’s great thanks! It usually starts on or around the 18th of each month. Which gives you a bit of time to prepare! See the post replying to Lovelyness above for what to do.

Might be random and I have done one last year so no worries if its too soon but if you need anyone for may I have a week off so won't have as many work days and I'll have plenty to talk about we two of my piggies are having their ovaries removed and my doggy having her annual bloods etc that week 🤣

Back