The monthly thread - for 7 days a month

I've messaged you too :)

So Em is doing May

Anyone for March or April? The March one is the run up to Easter, the April one is after Easter!

As you can see, I'm doing March :-) Would anyone volunteer for April?

I'm thinking the title of this monthly thread could do to be different as I think sometimes people think it means it has to be things that happen that week or photos taken that week. When it's just a week's thread, for a month, about anything you want, although some recent photos help. Partly about hamsters ideally but can be about other hobbies as well. So I'm thinking of just calling it the April week's thread or the May week's thread etc.

What do you think? Any other suggestions for what it could be called?

Also could still do with a volunteer for April!

I'm thinking the title of this monthly thread could do to be different as I think sometimes people think it means it has to be things that happen that week or photos taken that week. When it's just a week's thread, for a month, about anything you want, although some recent photos help. Partly about hamsters ideally but can be about other hobbies as well. So I'm thinking of just calling it the April week's thread or the May week's thread etc.

What do you think? Any other suggestions for what it could be called?

Also could still do with a volunteer for April!
I like the month name idea :)

So the title each month could be "The April thread - followed by whatever additional title the member wants to add". Perhaps. eg "The April thread - my animals and other things".

Would someone like to volunteer to do the April thread :) The title would be "April thread - xxxxxxxxxxx" followed by whatever you want it to be about - your pets and anything else you want it to include.

I'm looking forward to doing the may thread starting on Monday ;) I have a fair few things planned for this week so fingers crossed all the animals behave and I can get some good pics 💞

I'm looking forward to it as well!

Back