Tips when adding photos

I'll look into it more in case it can be increased, but for now, best to resize photos to no bigger than 1mb file size.

I could not see an edit button either. I uploaded my pictures by converting them through a site called postimages.
The edit button is bottom left, next to "report" after you have hit "post reply" :-). It only stays there for 15 minutes though. Just tested it! But let me know if you have any issues still.

Edit button.png

I didn't have the edit button at first either but do now. No idea how that came about.

But the edit only allows for 15 minutes which is way too short and left me with a typo.

Is there anyway to extend this 15 minutes?

It should be 15 minutes after you've posted the post! Yes I could extend it a bit!

I didn't have the edit button at first either but do now. No idea how that came about.

But the edit only allows for 15 minutes which is way too short and left me with a typo.

Is there anyway to extend this 15 minutes?
The edit wording only appears after a post has been despatched - ie after you press "post reply". Next to "report" bottom left under your message box.

Back