Videos

Jain

Dwarfie Days
Reaction score
Hi sorry but I can't find the information on how to post a video my o/h managed it last time but now when we try it's blank with the message that it won't show MP4 video and we can't convert it to zip txt or pdf is there a simple way of posting please Pete has just done a command performance on his wheel at 1.30 in the afternoon 😀

The best thing to do is to use youtube. If you have a youtube account you can upload the video there and then post the link in Petes diary. :)

This thread goes into more detail.

You will need to upload your video to youtube & then you can post a link here so the video shows up.
Look forward to seeing that!

It's not possible to upload videos directly unfortunately. Youtube links embed the video though - if you set the video to "unlisted" then it's not viewable on youtube and only viewable wherever you post the link.

It's not possible to upload videos directly unfortunately. Youtube links embed the video though - if you set the video to "unlisted" then it's not viewable on youtube and only viewable wherever you post the link.
Thank you I'd forgotten he had to do the YouTube bit it's all beyond me but it reminded me why videos from me are a rarity

Back