A week in the life of my hamsters - February

Clive has been out a second time tonight but just came looking for me with full pouches wanting to go home. That's it for the night. Don't think anybody else wants out again.

Well that's a nice way to finish the week. With a story about a hamster everyone said was crazy and is now happy and settled.

It was one of those 'meant to be' scenarios.

When i got there Bernard was hiding in a little heap of hay in a Spelos. The woman looked at me and said 'i have no idea how to get him out of there'. He's crazy.

I simply scooped Bernard up in my hands and put him in my carrier. He didn't run away from me.

Good night.

Lovely to see Jack wanting a bit of out of cage time, he looks so sweet in the photos.
Bernard is just so sweet too, great to see how calm & settled he is with youl
It’s been a great week with your hams Beryl, thank you.

Thank you. I had planned to put some work into it and maybe do some baking or make a toy for them during this week but it didn't work out that way. It ended up an insight into a normal week in this household. I'm happy you enjoyed it.

Fabulous thread Beryl, thank you, so many cute pictures and videos from your week. I love hearing about all the hamster activity, they all have such individual personalities. Nice to see Jack and Clive were up for a little roam last night and lovely to see all the others doing what they love most, they really are a great crowd 😀

It really has been a great thread Beryl, and a warming insight into the household you have with all the hamsters and their different personalities. They are so different but all are clearly happy and settled with you both. All have their demands but you are so receptive and loving towards them all. Glad you get so much from them all too.

Back