A Week in the Life of Raffy and Pip - May - and general bits and pieces

Day 7 - Wednesday

A couple of night time videos. Of Raffy last night (he didn't get up to much - just wheeling and wandering around). I felt a bit mean as couldn't let him out to free roam last night as I was tired and went to bed early. So he looks a bit pacey in the first video.

And another video of Pip on his wheel and having a good grooming session on his back shelf.

Wow, well done with your techy stuff, fantastic you’ve now got your night camera up and running. Great videos, so nice to see Raffy running in his wheel, enjoying his new space and Pip is so fast! Thank you very much for all the fabulous photos and posts, it’s been really enjoyable to read. 😁

Worst thing you could have done is link that....off to spend a fortune 😅

1-9 look like house sparrows to me. 10 is a starling.

I have a lot of different birds visit the garden. Wrens, blackbirds, robins, sparrows, great and blue tits, pigeons, corvids. Then there's birds of prey like tawny owls, buzzards and red kites just to name a few.

I'm quite lucky to be able to see so many different animals. We often see herons on the river and in the forest (conservation area) as well as fallow deer, adders as well as various aquatic and insect species. Badgers, foxes and hedgehogs are regularly seen, even in gardens. It's amazing to see how they've adapted to live in the world we've created.

Lovely thread @Maz. Loved Pip zooming, I thought only Ares could move that fast, as Niko was relatively slow in comparison. Pip jumping on the chair made me chuckle.

Raffy is just a little cutie. Loved how he waited for you to get the tube. Only 1 of my Syrians have done that, others have climbed over the bars and up my arm, or in Mania's case, would walk to the edge and drop if you weren't quick enough. Scared me every time...

Back