A week in the life of Sprite

Day 6.

I find it interesting that Sprite does not want any interaction in the evening. He just likes to be left alone. We spent some time together in the morning. In the first picture he looks like he planned an escape.
20230822_171905.jpg20230822_171716.jpg20230822_171826.jpg
He tried to hack into my partners phone but his little paw could not activate the finger print lock.

I am Not going to show Lilly this guide, Sprite, even though it is brilliant. It's not fair though.
Sprite, you hamsters have us poor humans sussed out but we have sofar failed to figure you hamsters out.

I’ve just caught up on Sprites day, made me smile he was sitting in and on this water bowl, it looked like each time he rolled forward his bottom got wet and he seemed surprised, he’s so funny, it’s a great video. Good tips too, I’ll be discussing these with Hams this eve when we have our play time.

Day 7.

Sprite was busy creating a beautiful abstract masterpiece for me.
artist.png20230818_115808.jpg

I made Sprite a challenging boredom breaker. I wrapped each seed in tissue before putting it in a cardboard tube with extra tissue pieces. Here he is attempting the challenge.

I hope you have all enjoyed an insight into Sprite's week. :)

You’re a very talented & creative artist Sprite! 🎨

He was really up for the challenge with that boredom breaker, loved watching him figure that out & find his treasures.

How can it be day 7 already! I\ve really been enjoying a week with Sprite 😍

I absolutely love that photo of Sprite the artist! It's fantastic :-) The angle of his hand for holding the paint brush - the tilt of his head in his cap. I love it :-). Did he actually do the painting? I remember you had a method where a hamster could walk on a plastic covered canvas and squidge the paint out underneath it? It's so clever of him to learn to write his name as well :ROFLMAO: . Honestly that photo deserves to be promoted somewhere :-)

The boredom breaker he attacked with gusto! It's a wonderful end to the week (and it does seem to have gone very quickly) and I feel like I really know Sprite very well now! And it's nice to have seen so much of him and got to know him throughout this week.

Thank you for a great week.

I absolutely love that photo of Sprite the artist! It's fantastic :) The angle of his hand for holding the paint brush - the tilt of his head in his cap. I love it :). Did he actually do the painting? I remember you had a method where a hamster could walk on a plastic covered canvas and squidge the paint out underneath it? It's so clever of him to learn to write his name as well :ROFLMAO: . Honestly that photo deserves to be promoted somewhere :)

The boredom breaker he attacked with gusto! It's a wonderful end to the week (and it does seem to have gone very quickly) and I feel like I really know Sprite very well now! And it's nice to have seen so much of him and got to know him throughout this week.

Thank you for a great week.
Yes, that is Sprite's artwork. I put some children's paint on the canvas and wrapped a bag around it. I then put some seeds on top for Sprite to walk on. Haha, I am so pleased you enjoyed it. :)

What an artist! What a great boredom breaker, he did earn those treats. What tissue did you use? I'm going to do that!
Thank you so much for a great week, it was so nice getting to know Sprite better, he is so adventurous and inquisitive, he just makes you smile

What an artist! What a great boredom breaker, he did earn those treats. What tissue did you use? I'm going to do that!
Thank you so much for a great week, it was so nice getting to know Sprite better, he is so adventurous and inquisitive, he just makes you smile
I just used pieces of tissue from a box of tissues I have. I am so pleased you enjoyed Sprite's week. :)

Really enjoyed Sprite’s week and all his activities. Such a lot of fun to view.
Thanks so much RB

Sprite, you are a very talented artist so make such you are given a lot of praise and treats for your work!

Sprite certainly wasn’t going to give up on that boredom breaker, he’s such an active little fella and so much fun to watch. Thank you for a lovely week ☺️

Back