Blue

Blue visit at feeding time tonight. First time he comes out looking for human affections. I think thanks to our fabulous hamster-sitter that took care of him while we were on holiday. Also my kids’ babysitter 😊
IMG_4937.jpeg

Blue is adorable! It's so nice to see him :-) It's good to have someone you trust as a pet-sitter and babysitter! That granite tile looks great. It's similar to a square one I have from Rodipet. It's not clear whether it's the raw rough granite or the smooth polished granite. If it turns out to be smooth then it will still be a nice cool place to sit but may not help with nails much :)

The other option is teraccotta. Something like a plant pot base (like a plate with edges). I have one of those under the water bottle so it gets walked on whenever the hamster goes for a drink. And I have the granite tile under a little food dish for the daily piece of veg.

The nails may just need a trim in the end with the stone/teracotta just to help them getting too long again.

Blue is so cute 😊 It’s always so reassuring when you have someone who can care for them when you’re away.

Back